We’re looking for a full-time or part-time C++ programmer to work on our unique video playback solututions.
- Ability to understand and write modern C++ code
- Abitlity to quickly prototype and try things
- A will to learn and to make a great product
- Audio/video/image processing skills
- Familiarity with FFmpeg is a plus
- DirectX 11/OpenGL 3+ experience is a big plus
- Unity, vvvv or UE4 background
- C# skills
- Past work in the industry
- Development of our GPU-accelerated video playback plugin for and
- Lossless video playback R&D
- Working with clients to address their issues
- Experimenting and having fun
This position implies remote work only.
An of what you will be working with.
The salary fully depends on the candidate skills.
We’re also open to people who’re in the beginning of their professional carreer.
Send your CV in English or Russian here